Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Back to the Drawing Board

Working on my website today. I found a pattern on Homestead that I really like, it's a faint map of the world used as the background. I wish I knew how to transfer text from my previous pages to the new design efficiently, but I don't. Cutting and pasting doesn't work. I'm stuck with retyping everything. I'll be changing a lot, but still, it's tedious and time consuming.

Homestead now has loads of stock photos available, thank goodness. I never had many graphics and my pages were visually boring. I found some great globe pictures that fit in nicely with my theme. It's revved up my enthusiasm! I won't even hazard a guess at how long it will take me to rewrite and republish, but I've started and that's the main thing. Back to work!

No comments: