Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Purpose Driven Life Book Discussion

I'll be doing a small group discussion using Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life with my church around the start of October. I've also decided to it would be fun to do it with an e-mail prayer group I've just started at Yahoo.

Purpose Driven Life has sold over 20,000,000 copies and is being used in churches all over the country. It's an easy to read book that emphasizes God's love for us and urges us to put our faith into action on a daily basis. The subtitle is 40 Days of Purpose and the book is divided into 40 short and easy to read chapters.

If you've been meaning to read it or even if you already have, why not join me in the Prayer Village to discuss it? New or almost new copies are available on e-bay at around $7.00 including postage. I was also able to find a large print version. Many public libraries also have the book.

No comments: