Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Off on a Tangent


Off on a tangent? Perhaps. Of all the ridiculous things, I'm posting on a blog I haven't touched in four years. What's more ridiculous is that it's 5:00 am!

My life has changed drastically in the last four years: I retired, sold my house, moved to a senior building, and have lots of things going on, some old--reviewing French and returning here, some new--helping to start a senior ministry at my church, working more with art journals than writing, even learning how to use my first digital camera.

Maybe this is just a tangent and I'll soon fade again into the mist, or maybe I'll stick around, offer an opinion now and then, and use this to organizer my other blogs. Only time will tell.

Right now I'm off to greet the rising sun!

No comments: