Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tentatively Tenacious

"Tentatively Tenacious" is a catch phrase at Reach-Dabble-Shine and it sums me up pretty well. I made the decision to blog every day and yes, I am tentative about it.

What else? Well, I'm starting a low-cholesterol diet and I am more than tentative about that. Give up dairy? What a horrible thought. I did tentatively purchase a couple of substitutes, two different margarines to compare the taste and two percent milk, which I now find is really just a transitional product and when I get serious I need to switch to one percent or no fat. I also bought oatmeal, cooked it in water and then added honey and enough two percent so it was drinkable. My Dad used to make it that way for me when I was a kid. It's still good.

In my fridge there's a container of no-fat sour cream (new) Some half and half (old)and tonight for dinner I used up the cheddar cheese. One step forward, two steps back? Oh, yeah, there's still a little left-over Haagen Daz. sigh.

No comments: