Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What Has Sixty Blogs and a Generous Heart?

Heather Blakey of Soul Food fame, is now offering to help her graphically challenged members, bless her heart. Several of us were discussing the fact that we didn't know how to put pictures on her bloggers at Soul Food. There are over sixty blogs and the pictures that are posted frequently knock my socks off. Although Soul Food was started for those who want to make writing their daily practice the place is now also bursting with amazing artists and photographers.

I don't have a photo program, a camera, a scanner, or even a printer, so that may leave me out, but there's no reason why I can't just gather up any information the blog (Heather and helpers)produces and keep it for future reference. In the meantime I've just asked for an invitation to The Land of Dreams Blog. I finally finished my story, which turned out to be entirely different from what I first had in mind. Oh, well, Off on a Tangent again.

No comments: